Sport Access Foundation Kick Start Grant
The Kick Start grant is to ensure as many young children living with a disability can access the financial support to re-join their supporting club and/or access their sporting competitions when sport starts to commence towards the end of the year and early next year.
The funds can be used to help pay for Club registration fees, carer cost, extra coaching, team uniforms or travel to participate in the sport.
- Funds to help reconnect to sports post lifting of social isolation. Including competition cost, equipment, coaching fees
- Applications will close on Friday 27 August, 2021
- Recipients will be notified on Friday 1 October 2021
- Recipients will be announced on Friday 22 October 2021
- Previous recipients will not be able to apply for 2021 grants
- Funds are to be spent by 1 March 2022
- All receipts and acquittals forms must be submitted
- If awarded a grant, accept the T&Cs including publishing details of your name, age, place of residence, sporting club, and photos
Click here to learn more.