Disabled Wintersport Australia guide and equipment requests are now open!
Disabled Wintersport Australia guide and equipment requests are now open for bookings!
Guide requests are completed by DWA volunteers and as such are subject to availability and a facilitation fee.
In 2021 there will be two different facilitation fees for booking DWA services:
- $79 per day for a DWA Adaptive Snowsports Guide
- $129 per day for a DWA Adaptive Snowsports Guide and Adaptive Equipment.
Alternatively, for NDIS participants hourly rates can be used as outlined here.
If you are planning on using NDIS funds to cover this fee and are agency-managed, please contact DWA head office before making any payment.
Requests must be made at least 7 days in advance or a late fee may apply. However, please always book as soon as you know your schedule to improve your chances of guide availability.
- Guide and Equipment requests must be lodged via the website.
- If there are no volunteer guides available, we recommend booking a private adaptive lesson through the relevant snowsport school.
- You must be a current member of DWA to submit a request. You can apply for membership here.
The resorts individually manage ticketing and lessons. Please contact your preferred resort in plenty of time before your travel, to confirm their individual procedures and any specific measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Requests can be lodged here