BlueScope Sporting Club Grant
The BlueScope Sporting club grant will be awarded to two registered sporting clubs affiliated with a National Sporting Organisation (as recognised by Sport Australia).
The grant must be used and demonstrates specific programs to include children with a disability, and/or have children with a disability as members of their clubs.
The funding can be used for new and upgraded equipment such as marquees, lights, accessible club room and restrooms, accessible technology for club digital, cost to implement programs specifically for children with a disability and/or education of club officials/coaches/volunteers on working with children with a disability.
- Registered Australian sporting Club affiliated with a National Sporting Organisation
- Criteria must be addressed in the application and this relates to how the grant will directly benefit and improve the registration of children with a disability in their club
- If shortlisted, a letter from your Club President must be provided, confirming and supporting this application
- Applications will close on Friday 27 August, 2021
- Recipients will be notified on Friday 1 October 2021
- Recipients will be announced on Friday 22 October 2021
- Previous recipients will not be able to apply for 2021 grants
- Funds are to be spent by 1 March 2022
- All receipts and acquittals forms must be submitted
- If awarded a grant, accept the T&Cs including publishing details of the sporting club name, location and photos
Click here to learn more.