Inclusion Camp - Basketball in Altona
Welcome to the Game - Inclusion Camp in partnership with Altona Basketball Association
A free basketball experience for children and young people from multicultural backgrounds with disabilities, autism, psychosocial challenges or additional support needs.
Come play basketball with us in a fun, inclusive environment!
Date: Tuesday April 18th 2023
Times: 10:00am - 12:00pm for 5 - 12 years old
1:00pm - 3:00pm for 13 - 25 years old
Location: Altona Sports Centre, 290 Queen St Altona Meadows, VIC 3028
Specialised program providing:
- Sensory Space
- Individual Participation Coaches
- Modified Activities and Games
- 6:1 player to coach ratio ratio
- Trauma-informed/healing-centred approach
Parents, Siblings, Support Workers Welcome
Applications open now. Places are limited.
Priority place allocation for children and young people within the Welcome to the Game target cohort:
- Born overseas/have parent born overseas/speaks a language other than English at home
- Identify with having a disability/autism/psychosocial challenges/additional support needs
*formal diagnosis not required.
More Information contact: email@example.com, 0411 097 762