Active Holidays - Little Athletics
Do your kids love running, jumping and throwing? Do they have energy to burn? Athletics is a great sport for all abilities, allowing kids to develop their foundation movement skills.Werribee Little Athletics Centre are inviting 5 to 16 year olds to a morning of fun, where kids can simply have a go! Kids will participate in a variety of events and receive a taste of athletics. You never know, you might just have the next Olympian at home!
Sign up today, and tell your friends. If you are unable to make the session please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite as early as possible so that someone else can take your place.
You can find out about Werribee Little Athletics Centre here
Wyndham Active Holidays is being run in partnership between Wyndham City Council and local community organisations.
The Active Wyndham Calendar aims to help more Wyndham residents to find physical activities that they enjoy.
- Please check in at the registration desk on arrival and show your booking email
- Please wear comfortable clothing and trainers to be active in, bring clothing suitable for the weather and wear sun protection.
- Please bring a bottle of water
- If you feel unwell please consider whether you should attend
- Please follow any processes in place as directed by the organisation, these will be in line with their risk assessment.
- DATE AND TIME:
Victoria University Athletics Track
Hoppers Lane, Werribee 3030