2021 Tennis Victoria PWII Open
Welcome to the PWII (People with an Intellectual Impairment) and
DHoH (Deaf/Hard of Hearing) Open.
Due to COVID restrictions in Victoria this tournament is now scheduled for Saturday 4 - Sunday 5 December 2021.
Online entries are now open.
You can also enter via https://forms.office.com/r/dejHyV29D8
You will need to have a Tennis ID number. If you do not have one, please call customer support on 1800 752 983.
Looking forward to seeing you at Albert Reserve.
• Players will need a Tennis ID in order to enter online.
• This can be obtained by contacting 1800 PLAY TENNIS (1800 752 983) or email email@example.com to check your status or register!
• All NEW players (first time playing in a Tennis Australia tournament) must confirm their eligibility and classification. All classification and eligibility forms need to be processed and approved BEFORE competing in the tournament.
• For more information on eligibility and classification please visit the appropriate page (PWII, DHoH or BLV) on the Tennis Australia website and click on the ‘Getting Started’ tile. Alternatively, you can go directly to the Sport Inclusion Australia, Deaf Sports Australia or Blind Sports Australia websites.
• If you require any further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.